Pegasus Theatre holds general auditions annually. Stay tuned or more information about our upcoming Generals
Submitting Your Headshot/Resume
Pegasus maintains headshots and resumes of actors who have either worked with or auditioned for us in the past five years.
To be considered for one of our productions, please email us your headshot and resume. If you are already on file with us, please be sure that we have your current information. When you change your contact information, photo or union status, please send us an updated H/R including your name, address, personal telephone number, and email address and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the address below.
We will contact you when potential auditions become available, but feel free to check the website for notices.
Pegasus Theatre Chicago
1105 W. Chicago Avenue, Ste. 202
Chicago, IL 60652
- Pegasus new mission and vision places more emphasis on new works. We love the writer to be involved in all aspects from development, pre-production, rehearsals and engaging with audiences in scheduled talkbacks. Because of this, we give priority to writers that can commit to being in-residence over the process of pre-production, rehearsals and for production events.
If you’d like to submit a play for consideration. We FIRST encourage You To:
- See one or more of our productions to see the kind of shows we produce, our style and work approach.
- Browse our Production History. Invite us to your readings and productions via email@example.com
- Follow the submission guidelines.
NEW SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please email the following two items: as a pdf or word doc
- A SINGLE pdf/word that contains:
- Brief cover letter
- Playwright bio
- Artist Statement – insight into you (e.g., why you write, what kind of theater you are passionate about)
- A synopsis, no longer than one page
- Character breakdown
- Production history, if any
- A pdf/word of the First 20 pages of your play
- Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail. If we think your work may fit an upcoming season, we will ask for a full script.