- Pegasus new mission and vision places more emphasis on new works. We love the writer to be involved in all aspects from development, pre-production, rehearsals and engaging with audiences in scheduled talkbacks. Because of this, we give priority to writers that can commit to being in-residence over the process of pre-production, rehearsals and for production events.
If you’d like to submit a play for consideration. We FIRST encourage You To:
- See one or more of our productions to see the kind of shows we produce, our style and work approach.
- Browse our Production History. Invite us to your readings and productions via email@example.com
- Follow the submission guidelines.
NEW SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please email the following two items: as a pdf or word doc
- A SINGLE pdf/word that contains:
- Brief cover letter
- Playwright bio
- Artist Statement – insight into you (e.g., why you write, what kind of theater you are passionate about)
- A synopsis, no longer than one page
- Character breakdown
- Production history, if any
- A pdf/word of the First 20 pages of your play
- Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail. If we think your work may fit an upcoming season, we will ask for a full script.